Video & Audio👇
408p
About-
Al Hakimi53
Surah Ul Jumoaa
Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video & Audio Formats
For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff
7. I Can’t Believe You’re Mine
It was an excellent , colorful autumn.
We’d just left the cafe . once we walked by, she had giggled and pulled me inside, saying, “C’mon, let’s be basic white girls and obtain some pumpkin spice!”
I don’t like coffee. I never had. But when she handed me my cup and looked into my eyes while i attempted it, it had been the simplest thing I’d ever tasted.
My hand still tingled where she grabbed it.
As we walked through the park with our drinks, a light-weight drizzle began to fall. She pulled out an umbrella from her bag, I pulled up my hood and hunched my shoulders.
“Don’t be silly,” she giggled, pulling me under the umbrella together with her . I couldn’t help but laugh too, her laugh is infectious.
As the sun began to shine again, she pulled me right down to sit on a bench. She beamed down at me, and that i could only gaze back adoringly.
“So Ava…” She began. I knew this tone of voice, it’s dangerous.
“Who does one like?” She whispered, and that i looked away. I wanted to mention , ‘you, you, thousand times you. You’re the sole one I can ever believe . You’re gorgeous and sweet and funny and…’
Instead, I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my cup.
She checked out me with a cautious smile. “If I tell you mine, will you tell me yours?”
“Okay.” I said.
“The person I like… …is you.”
I drop my drink.
Read the whole romance
8. Don’t Let Me Fall crazy With You
I know you read the outline .
And you expect on behalf of me to fall crazy with you.
That, otherwise you already read this story and you only want to ascertain me suffer again.
It’s hard to ascertain through the screen… I can’t tell one reader from another, boy or girl. Not that it might matter…
(Blushes deeply) Anyway, that’s not the purpose .
You should leave.
Why are you getting to subsequent slide?
Stop doing that.
Are you usually this stubborn?
I said st-
Don’t interrupt me.
Read the complete short romance story
9. Psychosis
I’m unsure why I’m scripting this down on paper and not on my computer. i assume I’ve just noticed some odd things. It’s not that I don’t trust the computer… I just… got to organize my thoughts. i want to urge down all the small print somewhere objective, somewhere i do know that what I write can’t be deleted or… changed… not that that’s happened. It’s just… everything blurs together here, and therefore the fog of memory lends a wierd cast to things…
I’m beginning to feel cramped during this small apartment. Maybe that’s the matter . I just had to travel and choose the most cost effective apartment, the sole one within the basement. the shortage of windows down here makes day and night seem to slide by seamlessly. I haven’t been call at a couple of days because I’ve been performing on this programming project so intensively. I suppose I just wanted to urge it done. Hours of sitting and watching a monitor can make anyone feel strange, I know, but I don’t think that’s it.
I’m unsure once I first began to desire something was odd. I can’t even define what it's . Maybe I just haven’t talked to anyone in awhile. That’s the primary thing that crept abreast of me. Everyone I normally ask online while I program has been idle, or they’ve simply not logged on in the least . My instant messages go unanswered. The last e-mail I got from anybody was a lover saying he’d ask me when he came from the shop , which was yesterday. I’d call with my telephone , but reception’s terrible down here. Yeah, that’s it. I just got to call someone. I’m getting to go outside.
Well, that didn’t work so well. because the tingle of fear fades, I’m feeling a touch ridiculous for being scared in the least . I looked within the mirror before I went out, but I didn’t shave the two-day stubble I’ve grown. I figured i used to be just going out for a fast telephone call. I did change my shirt, though, because it had been lunchtime, and that i guessed that I’d run into a minimum of one person I knew. That didn’t find yourself happening. I wish it did.
When I went out, I opened the door to my small apartment slowly. alittle feeling of apprehension had somehow already lodged itself in me, for a few indefinable reason. I chalked it up to having not spoken to anyone but myself for each day or two. I peered down the dingy grey hallway, made dingier by the very fact that it had been a basement hallway. On one end, an outsized metal door led to the building’s room . it had been locked, of course. Two dreary soda machines stood by it; I bought a soda from one the primary day I moved in, but it had a two year old expiration date. I’m fairly sure nobody knows those machines are even down here, or my cheap landlady just doesn’t care to urge them restocked.
I closed my door softly, and walked the opposite direction, taking care to not make a sound. I even have no idea why I chose to try to to that, but it had been fun giving in to the strange impulse to not break the droning hum of the soda machines, a minimum of for the instant . I need to the stairwell, and took the steps up to the building’s front entrance . I looked through the heavy door’s small square window, and received quite the shock: it had been definitely not lunchtime. City-gloom hung over the dark street outside, and therefore the traffic lights at the intersection within the distance blinked yellow. Dim clouds, purple and black from the glow of the town , hung overhead. Nothing moved, save the few sidewalk trees that shifted within the wind. I remember shivering, though I wasn’t cold. Maybe it had been the wind outside. I could vaguely hear it through the heavy metal door, and that i knew it had been that unique quite late-night wind, the type that was constant, cold, and quiet, but the rhythmic music it made because it skilled countless unseen tree leaves.
I decided to not go outside.
Click here to read the rest!
10. “For Esme — amorously and Squalor” by JD Salinger
A classic that was originally published within the New Yorker and took off when it had been published in 1950. you'll find a somewhat hard to read original version of the New Yorker on the New Yorker website, but the book may be a lot easier to read and includes great stories.
11. Cold Connection
The impact was jarring. Unexpected. Painful.
Not within the least how it's in the movies. Nor the books. it had been gross. Gritty. Raw.
His messenger bag had checked her hard within the stomach, little question several bruises itching to arise.
Her hot beverage stained his cream colored sweater, little question scalding on his bare hands.
Both umbrellas had been knocked into the dirty puddles, the sheets of rain unforgiving.
Despite the bone-chilling weather, ruined clothing, and bodily injuries, they couldn’t escape the buzzing intensity of a connection.
Her gaze was locked on the damping hair, wondering if the hue of blond was real. His gaze was pinned to her widening eyes, curious on what percentage tints of blue he could identify.
Read the remainder of the story
12. My old flame
This is a story about the primary year of my relationship with the girl i really like .
I suppose it starts back in July 2017. She was dating my ally at the time, they were during a relationship for a couple of weeks and it ended on bad terms. While they were dating I had only seen her just one occasion , I didn’t really say much to her as i'm a really shy and socially awkward person. i feel I managed to urge a couple of hellos out but nothing quite that.
The next time I met her was on the 31st of October. To be honest I don’t really remember that night much since i used to be black out drunk for the bulk of it. By that point things appeared to be ok between her and my friend and that’s how I started lecture her more.
In late November we were all talking in group chats, online i'm tons less awkward and am ready to ask people , so this was an excellent way on behalf of me to start out lecture her.
As I began to become more friendly together with her I began to realise that she’s not how my ally made her bent be in the least .
We began to hang around more, and therefore the longer I spent together with her the closer I felt to her. There are quite few people in our friends group, I couldn’t quite explain why. But I felt like I had some kind of bond together with her , like I could connect together with her during a way that I couldn’t with the opposite people. Usually I hate it when people hug me, but when she did it always felt warm and comforting.
Where our relationship progressed was on new years eve, I had one among my depressive episodes and ended up leaving all of the group chats i used to be in. At the time I just felt really lonely, as if I’m destined to never be happy.
She ended up private messaging me, asking what was wrong and why i used to be feeling like that. There’s only a couple of folks that skills much of a shit show my childhood was, I felt comfortable with talking about it together with her . and she or he appeared to have the right response to everything. After a short time I felt a touch better about myself and that i will always remember a number of the items that she said to me that night.
Read the story

Comments
Post a Comment