Skip to main content

surah e yusuf

 

Video & Audio👇

408p



About-

Al Hakimi53

surah e yusuf

Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video & Audio Formats
For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff
Alhakimi53.blogspot.com
Surah Ul Hashr Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video & Audio Formats For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff Alhakimi53.blogspot.com














































































































































































































































1. The Mountain
My mother said that out of all five of her children
I was the simplest baby
I think what she meant was that I hardly cried,
Rarely fussed
And was generally asleep
Which i assume was an honest thing, for her
As the fourth of 5 she had tons to affect before she could get to me
So I made it easier for her
I kept doing it as I grew up
If one among my siblings dropped their frozen dessert ,
I’d give them mine so they’d stop making a scene
When someone had to take a seat during a middle seat
You can bet that’s where my seat would be strapped
In fifth grade, when Clara Gomez stole my cookie from my lunch box
I just shrugged, and ate my carrot sticks
My nickname was “montañita”, little mountain
Because i used to be never moved, never bothered, always calm
In seventh grade, I broke my leg
But I didn’t tell anyone for 3 days
I just gritted my teeth and hopped along
Until my father found me crying on the toilet floor
He took me to the hospital, and purchased me a cast we couldn’t afford
And when the youngsters at college called me a cripple
Well, you'll guess what I did
In highschool , my sister Sofia was getting picked on by some boys
I pretended I didn’t see it happen
But that night, I switched out her too-small uniform skirt for mine
She stopped getting teased,
And I wore pants for the remainder of the year
When my college Algebra professor lost my test and made me retake it, I just nodded and did it
When I got catcalled walking across campus,
I just looked down at the bottom 
And you
The first day you came up to me and offered to shop for me coffee
I was sure you were making fun of me too
So I stayed quiet
Eventually, you flashed me that blinding smile and told me, “Guess I’ll take that as a yes, then.”
I think I said about three words to you that first day
But I gave you my number
And answered once you called
Read the story 
2. “The Flints of Memory Lane” by Neil Gaiman
The entire Neil Gaiman collection of short stories is basically well done. I can’t share the story here because it’s still copyrighted, so you’ll need to get the book to read it. This particular is my favorite of the gathering .
3. The Escaped Man
The rain was falling heavily. it had been like driving through a thick curtain of water. He eased off the accelerator a touch . Had to take care driving on wild nights like these.
The last item you’d want is to possess an accident or breakdown. you only want to be reception on these stormy nights. The thwack-thwack of the windscreen wipers was hypnotic.
He stared out into the glow of the headlights. The rain seemed like noise interference because it battered the car. He was reminded of the opening scenes of a Hitchcock film.
Through the wash of the rain he spotted a figure at the side of the road. The person wore a green parka and had their thumb jerked out.
Why on earth would anyone be hitchhiking tonight? Surely you'd just stay until the morning. they need to are during a rush to urge where they were going.
He signalled down and pulled over. The hitchhiker climbed in. He shut the door quickly, glad to be out of the rain. He pulled his hood back and sighed.
He was somewhere in his mid-twenties and had wild red hair and a thick beard.
‘Awful night, eh?’ said the driving force .
The hitchhiker held his gaze for an extended moment. Drops of rainwater trickled down his face.
‘Yes. Yes it is.’
The driver pulled out and continued through the storm. The hitcher glanced over his shoulder into the blackness behind them.
‘You okay?’
The hitcher simply nodded.
They drove on in silence for a brief while. The BBC radio phone in blaring out from the car’s speakers filled certain conversation.
They listened to the radio and their own thoughts as they moved on.
‘Where are you headed?’ asked the driving force .
‘North.’ The hitcher pointed.
‘Are you travelling to go to friends?’
‘Hmph.’
The driver couldn’t tell if that was a yes or a no. He adjusted his tie nervously. The hitcher stared at him in his suit and tie.
The hitcher seemed scruffy as compared in his parka and Pink Floyd t-shirt.
‘Do you're employed around here?’ asked the hitcher.
‘Yes.’ said the driving force . ‘I was stuck late at the office. you recognize how it's .’
‘No. Not really.’
Again they drifted into silence.
The talk radio show carried on as they drove through the wind and rain. The hitcher shifted in his seat and stared out the windscreen.
‘No music?’ the hitcher asked.
‘What?’
‘Is there no music we could listen to?’
‘I just like the talk radio shows. I’m not really a music fan.’
The hitcher’s eyes glazed over for a flash . Then he spoke.
‘I like taking note of music. It calms me down.’
The driver said nothing.
Several miles later there was a information on the radio. The reporter tried to stay professional as she read the announcement.
‘We are becoming reports that a patient has escaped from a Manchester psychiatric institution. the person is claimed to be psychopathic and is claimed to possess a history of murder.’
The hitcher jabbed a finger on the button on the radio panel. Tinny pop blurted out from the speakers. the driving force stared at his passenger, his question unasked.
‘I hate the news.’ answered the hitcher. ‘It’s so depressing. It brings me down. there's never any excellent news , is there?’
The driver didn't reply.
‘Don’t worry. I’m not the killer.’ said the hitcher, twiddling with his coat.
‘No?’ said the driving force . ‘I mean, no, in fact you aren’t.’
Click here to ascertain how this story ends
4. The Dark Walk Home
Let me tell you the story of Lucy Spring. She wont to like it here. it had been so vibrant. So colorful. Things have changed. She left Mayview City two years ago, with no plans of ever returning. Death features a way of bringing people home.
She had hoped the familiar sidewalks would comfort her during a way the funeral visitors couldn’t. Instead, they made her uneasy. She features a long walk to her car, wit ha phone as dead as her brother .
Why hadn’t she called Bekki? She would have liked to listen to her voice. What Lucy is hearing now isn’t a voice. Lucy stops. The footsteps don’t.
Click here to ascertain how this ends! (Note: this story is illustrated and published on the Spellbound app. Just search for this story on the app)
5. “The Pig” by Roald Dahl
In England once there lived an enormous 
And wonderfully clever pig.
To everybody it had been plain
That Piggy had a huge brain.
He figured out sums inside his head,
There was no book he hadn’t read,
He knew what made an airplane fly,
He knew how engines worked and why.
He knew all this, but within the end
One question drove him around the bend:
He simply couldn’t figure out 
What LIFE was really all about.
What was the rationale for his birth?
Why was he placed upon this earth?
His giant brain went round and round.
Alas, no answer might be found,
Till suddenly one wondrous night,
All in a flash, he saw the sunshine .
He jumped up sort of a dancer 
And yelled, “By gum, I’ve got the answer!”
“They want my bacon slice by slice
“To sell at an incredible price!
“They want my tender juicy chops
“To put altogether the butchers’ shops!
“They want my pork to form a roast
“And that’s the part’ll cost the most!
“They want my sausages in strings!
“They even want my chitterlings!
“The butcher’s shop! The carving knife!
“That is that the reason for my life!”
Such thoughts as these aren't designed
To give a pig great peace of mind.
Read the whole poem/story here
6. Canon in D With A Side of Tomato Soup
Paul stared at his wife across the table, noticing for the primary time that her sweater was on inside out. Every morning he would lay out her clothes on the bed during a specific order, so she’d know which item to place on first. But it didn’t guarantee how Elaine would placed on each bit . He’d need to pay more attention before they went out.
Their usual waitress, Sarah, appeared, holding an outsized tray with two sweet teas thereon . “How y’all doin’ today?”
With Alzheimer’s disease, there have been good days, then there have been challenging days. it had been one among the latter. Elaine was preoccupied, scrubbing a stain on the wooden table together with her finger, forgetting it had been a permanent fixture of their booth. They’d been lunching at this diner once every week for years. That blemish had been there since day one.
“Today’s actually a really big day for us. It’s our fifty-seventh anniversary .” His wife stopped fidgeting and searched . “The day she took an opportunity on a broke, balding fellow by saying, ‘I do,’” he said with a wink in her direction.
“It is?” Elaine asked.
“Yep, sweetheart, it is.”
“Congratulations, you two! Ms. Sue restored a number of her lime pie today and I’ll confirm y’all have a slice on the house before you go. Stickin’ with the Cobb salad and tomato soup?”
“That’s it.” Paul replied.
She nodded and turned, then swung back around. “I just remembered. We ran out of tomato soup about an hour ago. Chicken noodle ok?”
Paul checked out his wife, now scrubbing away at the stain with a napkin.
“Elaine?”
“Hmmm,” she said, again focused on the table.
“They’re out of the tomato soup. does one want chicken noodle? Or a sandwich instead?” She looked confused, so he pointed to the menu and showed her a couple of other items he thought she’d enjoy, but she was having a tough time picking something new.
Suddenly she began to cry. “I want to travel home. Please can we go home?” she begged.
Read the complete romance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surah e Yasin Fast Version

Video & Audio 👇- 360 p Al Hakimi 53 Dawoodi Bohra Surah Surah E Yasin Fast version & Normal version About- The Curse, from its very title, seems to return with a warning. The titles of the stories too inspire a way of foreboding: “On the sting ,” “The Trap,” “The Orbit of Confusion,” and therefore the eponymous story, “The Curse.” If one were to spot Salma, the author of this story collection, with a specific literary concern, it might be this: women and domestic spaces that are transformed into suffocating epicentres of conflict. After all, The Hour Past Midnight (in Lakshmi Holmstrom’s translation) had gained recognition for the way during which it delved into the mundane darkness of the lives of its protagonists and therefore the domestic spaces they inhabit. The stories within the Curse, curated and translated by N Kalyan Raman, follow this genealogy. Take, for instance , the setting of “Toilets”. Shamim, the protagonist, takes her aunt to the hospital because she has pa...

Dua E Kamil

Video & Audio 👇 360 p /a> About- Al Hakimi 53 Dawoodi Bohra  Dua E Kamil Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video &; Audio Formats For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff   https://alhakimi53.blogspot.com/ . “There once was a touch boy who had a really ill temper . His father decided handy him a bag of nails and said that each time the boy lost his temper, he had to hammer a nail into the fence. On the primary day, the boy hammered 37 nails into that fence. The boy gradually began to regulate his temper over subsequent few weeks, and therefore the number of nails he was hammering into the fence slowly decreased. He discovered it had been easier to regulate his temper than to hammer those nails into the fence. Finally, the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper in the least . He told his father the news and therefore the father suggested that the boy should now...

Fajr Hafti With Innallah

    Video & Audio 👇 Standard Defination About- Al Hakimi53 Fajr Hafti With Innallah   Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video & Audio Formats For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff https://alhakimi53.blogspot.com/ 1 “People visit a mentor complaining about the same problems over and once more . One day, he decided to tell them a joke which all of them roared with laughter. After a few of minutes, he told them the same joke and only a few of of them smiled. Then he told the same joke for a third time, but nobody laughed or smiled anymore. The mentor smiled and said: ‘You can’t tease the same joke over and over. So why are you always crying about the same problem?'” 2 “A shop owner placed a logo above his door that said: ‘Puppies purchasable .’ Signs like this always have how of attracting young children, and to no surprise, a boy saw the sign and approached ...