Skip to main content

Dua Ul Joshan Sunday



Video & Audio👇




About-

Al Hakimi 53

Dawoodi Bohra 

Dua Ul Joshan 4Minutes

Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video & Audio Formats
For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff

Dua Ul Joshan Sunday dawoodi bohra alhakimi53 alhakimi53.com




A couple of years ago, I stumbled off the subway in Upper Manhattan exhausted after an extended and stressful day at work, dreaming about the heat of my bed. i ended during a 7/11 on the thanks to my apartment to shop for a bag of popcorn (treat yourself!) a person about 3 times my size stood ahead of me at the register buying a pack of cigarettes and turned towards me, telling me I looked tired. I smiled uncomfortably and have become noticeably more alert, as a girl does when a wierd man starts lecture her in the dark . He turned towards the cashier and said that he was getting to get my snack too. I politely declined and was already coitus interruptus my wallet, but this man wouldn’t allow me to mention no. He handed the cashier a few of additional dollars to hide my popcorn and told me that he hoped my night got better. He walked out of the shop and that i never saw him again.

The world could use a touch more kindness—especially with the year we just had. It’s pretty easy to urge trapped in your own routine and everyday personal worries that sometimes we just don’t remember to tune into those around us. the person who purchased my popcorn has cursed with me and has inspired me to pay it forward to others who appear as if they might use a hand. It feels great to be kind, so it’s a win-win! Maybe you would like a touch guidance on random acts of kindness or even you would like to be inspired with kindness quotes from people you admire, but these stories on kindness will certainly encourage you to pass the compassion on. a touch bit will go an extended way.

The Man at the Market
When the supermarket clerk tallied up my groceries, i used to be $12 over what I had on me. i started to get rid of items from the luggage , when another shopper handed me a $20 bill. “Please don’t put yourself out,” I told him. “Let me tell you a story,” he said. “My mother is within the hospital with cancer. I visit her a day and convey her flowers. I went this morning, and she or he got mad at me for spending my money on more flowers. She demanded that I do something else thereupon money. So, here, please accept this. it's my mother’s flowers.” — Leslie Wagner, Peel, Arkansas

Jim and therefore the Job
My neighbor, Jim, had trouble deciding if he wanted to retire from the development field, until he saw a younger man he’d worked with previously. The young man had a wife and three children and was finding it difficult to form ends meet, since he hadn’t worked in a while . subsequent morning, Jim visited the union office and submitted his retirement paperwork. As for his replacement, he gave them the name of the young man. That was six years ago, which young husband and father has been employed ever since. —Miranda MacLean, Brutus, Michigan


A Family’s Food Angel
While browsing a divorce, my mother fretted over her new worries: no income, an equivalent bills, and no thanks to afford groceries. it had been around this point that she started finding boxes of food outside our door every morning. This went on for months until she was ready to land employment . We never did determine who it had been who left the groceries for us, but they really saved our lives. — Jamie Boleyn, Emmett, Idaho

Color Me Amazed
I forgot about the principles on liquids in carry-on luggage, so once I hit security at the airport, I had to offer up all my painting supplies. once I returned every week later, an attendant was at the luggage area with my paints. Not only had he kept them on behalf of me , but he’d searched my return date and time so as to satisfy me. —Marilyn Kinsella, Canmore, Canada 

a flower and a car key on a bright background
YASU + JUNKO FOR READER'S DIGEST

Seven Miles on behalf of me 
Leaving a store, I returned to my car only to seek out that I’d locked my keys and telephone inside. an adolescent riding his bike saw me kick a tire and say a couple of choice words. “What’s wrong?” he asked. I explained my situation. “But albeit I could call my wife,” I said, “she can’t bring me her car key, since this is often our only car.” He handed me his telephone . “Call your wife and tell her I’m coming to urge her key.” “That’s seven miles trip .” “Don’t worry about it.” An hour later, he returned with the key. I offered him some money, but he refused. “Let’s just say I needed the exercise,” he said. Then, sort of a cowboy within the movies, he rode off into the sunset. —Clarence W. Stephens, Nicholasville, Kentucky 



The Little Lift
One evening, I left a restaurant just before a lady assisting her elderly mom. I approached the curb and paused to ascertain if my arthritic knees could climb it. To my right appeared an arm to help . it had been that of the elderly mom. My heart was so touched. —Donna Moerie, Goldsboro, North Carolina

Bounty For a Navy Wife
I was balancing caring for a toddler and dealing a full-time job, all while my Navy husband was on extended duty overseas. One evening, the doorbell rang. it had been my neighbor, a retired chief PO , holding a breadboard loaded with a freshly cooked chicken and vegetable stew. “I’ve noticed you’re getting a touch skinny,” he said. it had been the simplest meal I’d had in months. —Patricia Fordney, Corvallis, Oregon 

My Granddaughter’s Dress
I saw a dress during a consignment shop that I knew my granddaughter would love. But money was tight, so I asked the shop owner if she could hold it on behalf of me . “May I buy the dress for you?” asked another customer. “Thank you, but I can’t accept such a gracious gift,” I said. Then she told me why it had been so important for her to assist me. She’d been homeless for 3 years, she said, and had it not been for the kindness of strangers, she wouldn't are ready to survive. “I’m not homeless, and my situation has improved,” she said. “I promised myself that i might repay the kindness numerous had shown me.” She purchased the dress, and therefore the only payment she would accept reciprocally was a heartfelt hug. —Stacy Lee, Columbia, Maryland


a flower during a perfume bottle
YASU + JUNKO FOR READER'S DIGEST

White Shoulders
A woman at our garage sale wore a perfume that smelled heavenly and familiar. “What are you wearing?” I asked. “White Shoulders,” she said. Suddenly, i used to be taken aback by a flood of memories. White Shoulders was the one gift I could calculate at Christmas from my late mother. We chatted awhile, and she or he bought some things and left. a couple of hours later, she returned holding a replacement bottle of White Shoulders. I don’t recall which one among us started crying first. —Media Stooksbury, Powell, Tennessee

Breaking Bread
Last December, before work, i ended at a deli and ordered an everything bagel with cheese . it had been toasty warm, and that i couldn’t wait to dig in. But as I left the shop , I noticed an older indigent gentleman sitting at the stop . Knowing it might probably be his only warm meal of the day, I gave him the bagel. But all wasn't lost on behalf of me . Another customer from the deli offered me half her bagel. i used to be so delighted because i noticed that in a method or another, we are all taken care of . —Liliana Figueroa, Phoenix, Arizona

“I Can Still Help”
As I walked through the parking zone , all I could believe was the dire diagnosis I had handed my patient Jimmy: carcinoma . Just then, I noticed an elderly gentleman handing tools to someone working under his stalled car. that somebody was Jimmy. “Jimmy, what are you doing?” I yelled out. Jimmy dusted off his pants. “My cancer didn’t tell me to not help others, Doc,” he said, before waving at the old man to start out the car. The engine roared to life. The old man thanked Jimmy and drove off. Then Jimmy got into his car and took off also . Take-home message: Kindness has no limits and no restrictions. —Mohammed Basha, Gainesville, Florida.

Top Note
When my husband died unexpectedly, a coworker took me under her wing. hebdomadally for a whole year, she would send me a card saying “Just Thinking of You” or “Hang in There.” She saved my life.—Jerilynn Collette, Burnsville, Minnesota

He Kept an eye fixed on Me
Driving range in a blizzard, I noticed a vehicle trailing close behind me. Suddenly, my tire blew! I achieved the road, then did the opposite car. a person jumped out from behind the wheel and without hesitation changed the flat. “I was getting to get off two miles back,” he said. “But I didn’t think that tire looked good.” —Marilyn Attebery, Spokane Valley, Washington

My Commander’s Call
It was one among my first missions on a gunship during the Vietnam War . i used to be scanning for enemy fire once I spotted a bright object that looked as if it were coming straight at us. “Missile! Missile!” I shouted into my interphone. The pilot jerked the airplane as hard as he could, dumping guys from one side of the craft to subsequent . Well, seems the “missile” was a flare we had just dropped. Suffice it to mention , the blokes weren’t pleased. Back at the bottom , my commander put an arm around my shoulder. “Sergeant Hunter,” he said, “you keep calling them such as you see them. Better safe than sorry.” that sort act gave me the arrogance to be one among the highest gunners in my squadron. —Douglas Hunter, Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surah e Yasin Fast Version

Video & Audio 👇- 360 p Al Hakimi 53 Dawoodi Bohra Surah Surah E Yasin Fast version & Normal version About- The Curse, from its very title, seems to return with a warning. The titles of the stories too inspire a way of foreboding: “On the sting ,” “The Trap,” “The Orbit of Confusion,” and therefore the eponymous story, “The Curse.” If one were to spot Salma, the author of this story collection, with a specific literary concern, it might be this: women and domestic spaces that are transformed into suffocating epicentres of conflict. After all, The Hour Past Midnight (in Lakshmi Holmstrom’s translation) had gained recognition for the way during which it delved into the mundane darkness of the lives of its protagonists and therefore the domestic spaces they inhabit. The stories within the Curse, curated and translated by N Kalyan Raman, follow this genealogy. Take, for instance , the setting of “Toilets”. Shamim, the protagonist, takes her aunt to the hospital because she has pa...

Dua E Kamil

Video & Audio 👇 360 p /a> About- Al Hakimi 53 Dawoodi Bohra  Dua E Kamil Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video &; Audio Formats For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff   https://alhakimi53.blogspot.com/ . “There once was a touch boy who had a really ill temper . His father decided handy him a bag of nails and said that each time the boy lost his temper, he had to hammer a nail into the fence. On the primary day, the boy hammered 37 nails into that fence. The boy gradually began to regulate his temper over subsequent few weeks, and therefore the number of nails he was hammering into the fence slowly decreased. He discovered it had been easier to regulate his temper than to hammer those nails into the fence. Finally, the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper in the least . He told his father the news and therefore the father suggested that the boy should now...

Fajr Hafti With Innallah

    Video & Audio 👇 Standard Defination About- Al Hakimi53 Fajr Hafti With Innallah   Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video & Audio Formats For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff https://alhakimi53.blogspot.com/ 1 “People visit a mentor complaining about the same problems over and once more . One day, he decided to tell them a joke which all of them roared with laughter. After a few of minutes, he told them the same joke and only a few of of them smiled. Then he told the same joke for a third time, but nobody laughed or smiled anymore. The mentor smiled and said: ‘You can’t tease the same joke over and over. So why are you always crying about the same problem?'” 2 “A shop owner placed a logo above his door that said: ‘Puppies purchasable .’ Signs like this always have how of attracting young children, and to no surprise, a boy saw the sign and approached ...