Video & Audio👇
About-
Al Hakimi 53
Dawoodi Bohra
Dua Ul Joshan 4Minutes
Al hakimi 53 is a Dawoodi Bohra Blog. Here you will find all kind of Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiy in Video & Audio Formats
For Example - Dua,Surah,Naat,Madeh,Maraasiya OR Dwoodi Bohra Prayer Stuff
https://alhakimi53.blogspot.com
People Share How a Stranger’s Kindness Pulled Them Out of Darkness
These stories will inspire you to pay it forward.
In April, ny Times best-selling author Celeste Ng recently shared her own experience helping a stranger in need.
Initially passing an elderly woman sitting on the sidewalk, she chose to follow her instinct, returning to see on her. After learning that the lady had walked beyond home than her body had energy for, Ng took the time to drive her back home.
In July, Therra Cathryn shared her story a few stranger who purchased all her groceries, which including food for her six rescue animals, herself, and her disabled brother. The bill totaled $350. “[I’m] just a man ,” the stranger said before offering to assist her goods to the car. seems the stranger was Ludacris — yep, the famous rapper and philanthropist, Ludacris, who features a diary of shopping for groceries for strangers.
What Ludacris didn’t know was that Therra was still reeling from multiple losses. She’d lost her husband to brain cancer, and her mother and residential to Hurricane Katrina. This small gesture meant everything to her.
This heartwarming story rests in good company — like this account a few group of strangers who came to a mother’s aid during a crowded airport, this story of a person who tipped big and inadvertently paid off a automobile loan , or these accounts of girls providing Plan B for those that can’t afford it themselves.
Whether it’s emotional, mental, or physical support, just being there are often enough to form a difference — and remind everyone that they’re just a touch bit less alone.
We spoke to seven people about the life-changing moments someone showed up
I was riding the train home from campus at some point during hour . it had been more crowded than usual and since all the seats were taken, i used to be standing within the middle of the train car, crammed between people.
I started feeling really warm, almost like my skin was prickling. Then I began to get dizzy.
By the time i noticed i used to be having a scare , little dots had already started dancing before my eyes. I knew that i used to be getting to faint, and began pushing through the gang to succeed in the door.
Just as I stepped off the train, my entire vision went dark. I couldn’t see anything. All of a sudden, a woman my age grabbed my arm and lead me to a bench.
She had been on an equivalent train car as me and had noticed that something was wrong. She helped me sit down and talked me through deep breaths. She was an entire stranger, but she stayed with me until I felt better and will get up again.
I don’t know what would have happened if she hadn’t helped me.
— Sarah, Illinois
A few years ago i used to be running myself a touch ragged and unfortunately got sick on the subway. i used to be alone, in my early 20s, and therefore the subway was between two stops — not a perfect situation in any way.
Someone offered me their seat and once we finally need to subsequent stop, I got off the train and just kind of sat down and leaned against the wall, trying to regain my composure and feel better.
A woman got off with me, told me she wouldn’t bother me, but also let me know that she was standing nearby if I needed anything.
After a short time of staying with me, I began to rise up when she checked out me directly and said, “Slow down.”
I think about this all the time — because it had been clear the way she said it that she meant it on numerous levels.
Sometimes when I’m overbooked or running round the city feeling stressed, i feel that and see that woman’s face and believe how sincere her concern and care was on behalf of me , a complete stranger.
— Robin, New York
I’ve struggled with anorexia for many of my life. I even spent a while during a rehabilitation center. once I was released, I started putting more effort into grocery shopping.
Having consistent, pre-planned meals was the sole way on behalf of me to fight the urge for starvation.
One day, I slept over at my best friend’s house. once I awakened subsequent morning, I began to panic, realizing that I didn’t have access to my very own kitchen (which likely meant not eating in the least that morning).
She awakened shortly after me and told me that she had bought the ingredients needed for my usual breakfast, and asked if she could plow ahead and make it for us.
I was stunned — not only that she had paid attention to such alittle detail in my routine, but that she had made the trouble to act thereon so as to form me feel easier in her home.
— Tinashe, New York
When I was performing at a grocery , i used to be navigating a anxiety disorder that just destroyed my body. I had to call out of labor actually because i might be too dizzy to drive, or too nauseous to go away the toilet floor.
When I had just one day left of calling out, the human resources manager went through my line after clocking out and heard about my distress. She clocked back in to assist me fill out a leave of absence which ultimately saved my job.
I was ready to get the assistance I needed and buy it too, because my income was secured. that tiny gesture meant everything to me.
— Dana, Colorado
When I was 17, i used to be playing a game of tackle football with a lover and a gaggle of boys from my church. I didn’t know everyone there, and there was one boy especially that kept becoming angry whenever we scored a touchdown against them.
After scoring another touchdown, he suddenly ran full speed at me, while my back was turned. He was probably twice my size.
I immediately fell to the bottom and momentarily blacked out.
Even though many people had seen what happened, my friend was the sole one who came to see on me. He helped me get up and walked me to the closest hospital.
I was ready to get a prescription on the spot. The doctor told me that my back could are broken from the force.
To this day, I don’t know what would have happened if my friend hadn’t helped me get to the hospital so quickly.
— Kameron, California
When my daughter was within the fourth grade, i used to be diagnosed with depression. I started taking antidepressants and kept taking them albeit they made me feel worse.
I assumed they were just regular side effects.
Over time, the medication numbed me. I didn’t desire myself anymore.
My daughter, at 8 years old, came to me at some point and said, “Mom. you've got to prevent this. I don’t want to lose you.”
I stopped taking the medication and slowly started feeling better. Years later, I acknowledged that I had been wrongly diagnosed, and will haven't been taking the medication within the first place.
— Chabha, Florida
I essentially raised my brother . I taught him the way to swim, the way to ride a motorcycle , and the way to form some mean pancakes.
When I was an adolescent , my depression started taking up my life. there have been times i used to be sure I wouldn’t make it past 18, so i ended caring about school.
I stopped trying in most aspects of my life.
There was each day once I was 17 that I had planned to finish it. i used to be home alone. Luckily on behalf of me , my brother’s basketball was cancelled, and he came home early.
He came home with flowers and a card that read, “Because you are doing such a lot on behalf of me .”
I started crying and he didn’t understand why. to the present day he still has no idea why I cried like that.
He doesn’t know that he taught me that love was all you needed to save lots of a life.
— Alexandra, Illinois
Oftentimes, gestures of kindness only require one thing — time
But what's it that stops us from reaching bent help?
Maybe it’s the bystander effect, which leads us to assume that others will combat the private responsibility of assisting another person in need, often leading to mutual inaction.
Or it’s because we’re easily preoccupied with ourselves — with our own lives and our own daily struggles. But it’s necessary to recollect that we’re not alone — which includes in our pain.
As witnessed, when individuals take it upon themselves to act, extending kindness to both loved ones and strangers alike, the result can often be life-changing for the recipient.
Taking the time to see on a lover , a beloved , or a stranger can't only leave an impression on their day, it could change their entire life.
You can never truly know whether people are at the tipping point or need an easy break — so practicing kindness can ensure we don’t accidentally pile onto an already difficult day.
Below, we’ve listed eight small gestures which will help pay it forward:
1. Smile (and say hello)
See a well-known face? subsequent time you’re going for a walk around your neighborhood, smile, and say hello to those en passant . It’s a minor action which will leave a positive impact on someone’s day.
2. Hold the door open
Though it's going to appear to be common courtesy, holding a door open may be a genuine sign of care. Especially when it involves mothers with strollers, those in wheelchairs, or anyone who’s got their arms full.
This small gesture can make someone’s life a touch easier, even for just a flash .
3. Make a habit of donating used items
It are often tempting to toss what you don’t need when you’re during a serious state of purging, but taking the time to donate gently worn clothing, or the other items, can provide a treasure for somebody else to get and cherish.
Set aside a basket or bag that you simply can fill over time.
4. Always carry cash
Whether it’s assisting a homeless or someone who’s forgotten their wallet and are during a panic, carrying any sum of money or change are often an immediate way of helping a stranger in need.
5. Keep a tampon on you in the least times
Whether you personally use them or not, keeping a tampon on you'll save a lady from encountering an embarrassing (and avoidable) incident.
6. remember of your surroundings
The best thanks to combat the bystander effect is by being self-aware and listening .
Take note of your surroundings and therefore the people in it, and don’t hesitate to approach someone who could also be in distress.
7. Pay it forward
The next time you’re in line for coffee, offer to buy the person in line behind you. Not only will the gesture brighten their day and mood, they’ll then be more likely to pass that kindness along to somebody else .
8. Ask how you'll help
While this might seem obvious, asking — instead of guessing — what someone needs, is that the most guaranteed thanks to lend a hand. likelihood is that the person will likely say no, but as seen in Celeste Ng’s post, not asking isn’t an opportunity you would like to require .
“Pay it forward,” Therra led to her now-viral post. “We can, all folks , do SOMEthing for others. You never know a stranger’s full story once you reach out a hand and yank them into a far better place.”

Comments
Post a Comment